✨ Do you want to be productive and work in favorable conditions? Is a home office a dream you intend to make happen? With us, you will overcome the routine and combine work, self-development, and pleasure!
Daily commute? NO WAY! Where's the time for delicious coffee and workout?! After all, you know that your creativity depends on the satisfaction of each day and the potential increases as you take care of what you like. We understand that the outdated work rhythm is a challenge for you. For us too! We do not impose you on how you work, and our capabilities allow you to spread your wings and work with our foreign clients.
You have the chance to join our irreplaceable family! If you are a Technical Project Manager who is not afraid of challenges and you want to work anywhere you like - make yourself comfortable with us!
- You have previous experience managing web development projects, especially remotely. This includes familiarity with web development technologies (tech stack) and methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of successfully delivering web development projects on time and within budget
- You have great English.
- You have experience managing projects remotely.
- You can communicate with non-technical clients and technical developers.
- You are experienced in at least one of the following managing programs: YouTrack, Trello, Jira, Asana, ClickUp.
- You have previous experience with Web Projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You are organized.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- Before calls with clients, you will need to go through the current progress of a project, click it through, and understand what we are delivering to be able to present that to the client
- You will be the point of contact for clients and will pass information to the dev team in a clearly written, or whenever more explanation is needed - verbal form. The Project manager, based on the project's scope, will identify if the client request is within the scope and should be able to judge where the request stands in terms of priorities within the other ongoing work
- Use YouTrack as the primary project management tool. In addition to that, we often need to maintain clients' project management systems for projects we work on (Jira, ClickUp, etc)
- Work with a few hours overlap with the US time zone (to be agreed on details)
- Often we need to think of quick wins before a weekly call with a client, which requires changing development priorities
- Creating document templates for: Scope of work. estimations and work progress
- Tutorials for clients on how to use certain features (with someone technical support)
- Knowledge Base for projects - URLs, accounts, accesses
How do we work?
- We work on multiple projects and most of the time there is no dedicated team for the project
- Developers usually work on multiple projects at the same time.
- We manage priorities on a weekly basis.
- Projects are usually 3-4 months long
- We have daily standup calls with the team
- Some team members work as freelance outside of their full-time job hours, sometimes, we need to catch up with them after hours
- We work with external teams and communicate with their project managers
- We have weekly calls with clients to talk about the progress of the project, talk about questions from the development team, and gather some initial feedback from clients
- We’re big on the idea of digital nomadism
- All of us here, are hard-working ‘hustlers’, so there are no quiet days on our Discord
- We’re 100% growth-oriented and do whatever it takes to expand
What you get:
- Depending on your skills and experience, we offer a net salary between 3000-5500 USD per month.
- You’ll get to work on exciting projects in the education industry (and others) for our foreign clients-
- Learning materials - we’ll provide you with all the necessary knowledge and support to get you started. We never save on our education and courses. You’ll have full access to our entire ‘university’.
- You will work 100% remotely and you’ll enjoy the freedom to set up your work environment in a way that serves you best.
About Us: Go Travelling, Get Perspective, Get your Dream Life.
Our company is youth and passion combined into the Software House. We have been cultivating the remote work system (REMOTE FIRST) for five years. We are a 15-person team and we need a strong sixteen. From now on, you can take care of US and UK clients with us.
We have offices in London and Las Vegas, however, most teams decide to work remotely. It guarantees freedom and flexibility. We are convinced of its great value and future. It's your decision where you work from here on earth.
We support the Digital Nomad movement because we ourselves live it.
The most important priority of building a remote team? Connecting people into a good and invincible team that is heading in a similar development direction. There are no quiet days on our company Discord, together we are driving success and building a harmonious team! Apply!
We are waiting for you!