Technical Project Manager
We are Emersoft, and we’re a remote-first software house with over 20 people on board. Due to our dynamic growth, we’re now looking for another strong player to join our core team.
- You have previous experience managing web development projects, especially remotely. This includes familiarity with web development technologies (tech stack) and methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of successfully delivering web development projects on time and within budget
- You have great English.
- You have experience managing projects remotely.
- You can communicate with non-technical clients and technical developers.
- You are experienced in at least one of the following managing programs: YouTrack, Trello, Jira, Asana, ClickUp.
- You have previous experience with Web Projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You are organized.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- Before calls with clients, you will need to go through the current progress of a project, click it through, and understand what we are delivering to be able to present that to the client
- You will be the point of contact for clients and will pass information to the dev team in a clearly written, or whenever more explanation is needed - verbal form. The Project manager, based on the project's scope, will identify if the client request is within the scope and should be able to judge where the request stands in terms of priorities within the other ongoing work
- Use YouTrack as the primary project management tool. In addition to that, we often need to maintain clients' project management systems for projects we work on (Jira, ClickUp, etc)
- Work with a few hours overlap with the US time zone (to be agreed on details)
- Often we need to think of quick wins before a weekly call with a client, which requires changing development priorities
- Creating document templates for: Scope of work. estimations and work progress
- Tutorials for clients on how to use certain features (with someone technical support)
- Knowledge Base for projects - URLs, accounts, accesses
How do we work?
- We work on multiple projects and most of the time there is no dedicated team for the project
- Developers usually work on multiple projects at the same time.
- We manage priorities on a weekly basis.
- Projects are usually 3-4 months long
- We have daily standup calls with the team
- Some team members work as freelance outside of their full-time job hours, sometimes, we need to catch up with them after hours
- We work with external teams and communicate with their project managers
- We have weekly calls with clients to talk about the progress of the project, talk about questions from the development team, and gather some initial feedback from clients
- We’re big on the idea of digital nomadism
- All of us here, are hard-working ‘hustlers’, so there are no quiet days on our Discord
- We’re 100% growth-oriented and do whatever it takes to expand
What you get:
- Depending on your skills and experience, we offer a net salary between 3000-5500 USD per month.
- You’ll get to work on exciting projects in the education industry (and others) for our foreign clients-
- Learning materials - we’ll provide you with all the necessary knowledge and support to get you started. We never save on our education and courses. You’ll have full access to our entire ‘university’.
- You will work 100% remotely and you’ll enjoy the freedom to set up your work environment in a way that serves you best.
So if that sounds like you’re a good fit for this role, then wait no more and click the apply button.
Apply now, and we’ll see you on the other side.